1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guest Posting Processes?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Sherpasean, Dec 12, 2017.

Hey Guys,

So I need to set up a manual outreach for guest posting. What would that look like with VA's and what not.

Would I use scrape box to find potential sites then use a VA for out reach? What would I offer in exchange for a guest post?

I'm looking for what processes have worked for you guys and maybe potential pitfalls I can avoid.
    SEMrush
    Any info is much appreciated.

Sherpasean, Dec 12, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Backlinko has a very comprehensive article on it. They also include the search criteria variations. Scrapebox is really good for it too. That use is probably one of it's best remaining purposes.

However, if you dig around enough, you'll also find listings that people have put together that number into the thousands of blogs.

That's the easy part. The outreach is cumbersome and the prices for sponsored posts vary wildly. The majority want money, which is often over $100 per post.

Here's one that I *just* got in the email. Price: $6k per article - $7.5k for them to write it.

usasportstraining, Dec 12, 2017 IP
  3. Sherpasean

Sherpasean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cool thank you for the info! I'll go dig in backlinko.

Interesting that I never thought to just google search a list of blogs. Sorry for the LMGTFY moment. The internet is truly amazing haha.

Sherpasean, Dec 12, 2017 IP
    usasportstraining likes this.