1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guest Blogging Websites - Help me with guest blogging website for business category

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by gaush007, Jul 9, 2013.

Hello friends. I would like to know about the guest blogging websites which are accepting guest posts from guest bloggers. I would like to submit my guest posts related to business, marketing, promotional products etc. Reply with the good quality websites which are accepting guest posts.

gaush007, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure others will provide you with lovely lists of what you say you need, but just wanted to make sure you know that you are far better off posting articles on your own sites to success in SERPS yes?

Posting articles on others sites benefits those sites, far more than it does yours being why I ask if you are aware of this.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  3. Borduhh

Borduhh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guest posting is a great way to get the word out about your website. The best way I have found is to write an in depth article on your site and then summarize it in a guest post with a link back to more info. For instance if you are doing a interview, host the interview on your site, then write a summary as a guest post. Make sure each is unique though.

A word to the wise here: DO NOT USE ARTICLE SPINNERS and DON'T PUBLISH SOMETHING YOU WOULDN'T PUT ON YOUR WEBSITE.

Here are a couple places to start:
    • BloggerLink Up: http://www.bloggerlinkup.com/
    • MyBlogGuest: http://myblogguest.com/
    As well here is a more in depth look at link building by Kate Morris (Distilled): http://moz.com/blog/apply-the-golden-rule-to-guest-posting and a quick video intro by Eric Enge (Stone Temple Consulting): http://moz.com/blog/getting-started-with-guest-posting-whiteboard-friday.

I hope this helps :)

EDIT:
    I also forgot HARO as a excellent place to start: http://www.helpareporter.com/

Borduhh, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  4. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    So it's "back to the drawing board" for you it is then...

5. Borduhh

Best Answers:

Not exactly. If you post something useful on your website and don't link to it from other sources, then your content holds no value unless it goes viral. But chances are that is not happening.

Realistically nobody is making content just to make it, most of us have ulterior motives. More importantly than the content we want what it talks about to rank highly (I.E. products, sign-up forms, etc...). So guest posting helps us do just that in this fashion:

Guest Post Links to Content (and webmaster's traffic increases) -> Content Links to Product -> Product Ranks Higher

Another great thing I left out is infographics. Post the long detailed version of data intensive article on your website, then create an infographic for guest blogging.

Borduhh, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  6. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    So that's like saying that if content has page 1 SERPS but does not go viral it has no value then?

I have seen your ulterior motives which include using personal names by gaining them elesewhere to send spam emails which is your perogative I guess but not for me.

To me you sound like an Amway rep tbh.

7. Borduhh

Best Answers:
    I am saying that most webmasters are using content curation as a method to improve other parts of their website, as a general blanket statement and not a reflection of my personal views.

Do you have any proof of my spam emails? Or are you just trying to produce slander here on DigitalPoint? I feel that you may be making some wild accusations with no proof whatsoever.

This just makes me laugh. You are entitled to your opinion and since this thread is to help improve another member's knowledge of Guest Blogging, you might want to start another thread in the Personal Attacks category if they have one.

Borduhh, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  8. Revelations-Decoder

Best Answers:
    Sue me then or did you forget what you said here

9. Borduhh

Best Answers:

I am sorry if you misunderstood the motive behind that thread, but getting to know people via social media is not spamming and if developing professional relationships that mutually benefit both parties is... well then let's just say everyone in the world is now a spammer yourself included. Unless of course you have no friends.

I am interested in hearing your opinion on spamming, however this not the place for that because this is neither of our threads. If you would like we can speak about this via PM.

Borduhh, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  10. anw001

anw001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing wrong in guest blogging or posting our articles on other websites. It is all part of promoting yourself which is not illegal or unethical. All of us do that. You need to syndicate and spread your content as far and wide as possible. If you feel your content is good and people will find it themselves, then there is all the more reason to spread it because if its good then let many people benefit from it by spreading it out. Hope you see the point.

anw001, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  11. Borduhh

Best Answers:

True, but you don't want to spread the same content on multiple sources. Why not just have those sources write a quick summary and link to your website with the full post?

Borduhh, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  12. anw001

anw001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is also a good idea.

anw001, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  13. Borduhh

Best Answers:

Plus it makes you're website an exclusive source... or in other words an authority website in Google's Eyes ;)

Borduhh, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  14. bdcobbs

bdcobbs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    http://myblogguest.com is a great place to guest blog and to meet like-minded individuals.

bdcobbs, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  15. newsy

newsy Member

Best Answers:
    I have 200+ blogs with Good PR and DA For guest posting. Contact tirzahzina@gmail.com

newsy, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  16. bdcobbs

bdcobbs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    gaush007,
    Contact me at if would like to post your articles.

bdcobbs, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  17. gaush007

gaush007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just a quick question to all you experts out there. I read some good informative posts where major search engine said that hey will update their algorithm according to track the guest blogs which is considered to be the boon in SEO now. Some of the experts are of the opinion that we should no-follow all the links from the guest blog post to our website. Any do-follow links will be termed as advertorials from the content rich posts. So in long run I feel this strategy will not work. But today I feel it is termed as the best thing to boost domain authority of our website.

gaush007, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  18. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Links through guest blogging and that within content will always remain a huge factor in SEO. It all depends on quality of our content and blog we choose. lets see how search engine reacts to this in long run.

MilesWeb, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  19. upsurge

upsurge Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.bloggerlinkup.com/ is the best place where you can get free guest posts. Google blog search will also help you to come across some good quality blogs which offer guest posts.

upsurge, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  20. jamesbrands

jamesbrands Active Member

Best Answers:

Respectfully disagree.

Guest posting on sites with a good audience is a great way to get traffic to your site.

Whats the point in posting and posting content on a website which is getting little traffic? Most of it will end up in the archives never to be seen again.

You think that by posting endless amounts of content google is going to reward you with floods of traffic? We both know thats not going to happen. Sure you might get trickles but nothing substantial unless you spend time backlinking.

Getting the traffic from guest blogging (there are loads of other ways as we both know) will HELP your serps positions - natural backlinks, social shares if the content is worthy enough.

I know I'd much rather have a site with 50 great pieces of content and a decent sized audience than that with 150 pieces of content and a very small audience.

jamesbrands, Jul 20, 2013 IP