1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Guest blogging - real sites with real traffic - need DA/TF

Discussion in 'Services' started by jedediahd, Feb 12, 2016.

I am looking for people who can guest post on real sites. I am not looking for people who are just selling blog posts on expired domains, this is very easy to spot. I am looking for people who have access to post on sites across many topics. Business, technology, marketing and home to name a few.

You should be able to create themed content based on the anchor and url it will link to, and not be obviously commercial. Please be able to post on established sites that have a link profile and have DA and majestic TF. I am looking for REAL guest posts, and can spot them easily.

I am looking to pay in the $35-75 per post range, depending on the quality. I am looking for quality sites here, I can't stress that enough. Please DO NOT reply and send me a list of sites that when I take one look at the links, can see it is a dropped domain rebuilt just to sell links on. I can get PBN posts much cheaper, what I am looking for is posts on real sites with real traffic.

If you can deliver and do so consistently, and provide enough inventory to ramp this up for my clients, I would love to hear from you. Please send specific samples of posts, along with any site lists you have of places you are able to post, along with your pricing structure. Thank you!

jedediahd, Feb 12, 2016 IP