1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Guest Bloggers & Influencers for Tours Website

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by facebook, Aug 25, 2020.

Hello.

We need Guest Bloggers & Influencers for a London Based Tour Operator, these posts will have to copyscape passed, contain content related to the tours we operate & SEO Optimized.
    SEMrush
    We are willing to share a % on any sales that come out of it, with the help of an Affiliate System on the website.

We are also open to Bloggers who will charge a fee as long as they can prove their credibility and that there are high chances of conversions.
    Regards

facebook, Aug 25, 2020 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Fidelis Miheso

Fidelis Miheso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am a proficient writer with specialization in article writing, article rewriting, content writing, copywriting, ghost writing, press releases, blog post, guest post and research writing. I have over 3 years’ experience in the various niches provided and everything else pertaining to writing. I can write your content and deliver it on time while strictly adhering to quality. Besides, I am a creative copywriter who develops awesome eye-catching content services. Giving information about a particular thing is the best way for learning about a particular topic. I am a writer who can convert content that forces buyer to buy since I have knowledge of Keyword Research and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

On the other hand, I am a press release expert who can write a quick and informational press release. I am also a writer who can guest post on your site in the finance, stock market, business, politics and other niches that you may want. I deliver creative articles on topics send by the client. Impeccable grammar and plagiarism free work with fluent English content. I am a talented freelance content writer who creates optimized and compelling blog posts that rank at the top. I engage the reader and motivate them to do something positive in return like buying the product or service.

Also, I am a consistent content writer who is capable of taking a subject matter and searching for reliable information and writing a completely new, unique, and engaging post. I produce very meaningful, appealing and reader friendly content. I write distinct and well researched articles. I am detail-oriented, follow instructions, poses excellent communication skills, flawless grasp of English grammar, style and syntax writer.

Here are links to some work I did recently, hope you like it.

https://medium.com/@mihesofidelis/omega-nc900hdc-juicer-9ec4f833493c?source=friends_link&sk=10e33f0bd986882292216e9ad6ab57e6

https://medium.com/@mihesofidelis/healthy-teeth-and-gums-be8470843a83?source=friends_link&sk=0bef4df1223e74934ce6e28ba966c7bc

I am comfortable with your budget and would like to welcome you to engage even more on this project. My email and skype name is ( and live:mihesofidelis) respectively. You may also want to reach me directly through my WhatsApp and cell phone +254702757097.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Fidelis Miheso.

Fidelis Miheso, Aug 29, 2020 IP
  3. Vamsi Krishna N

Vamsi Krishna N Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am a freelancer working since the last 9 years and gained experience writing on several topics and industries.

My samples can be found at the link below:

dumblittleman.com/author/vamsi-krishna/

My email is

My WhatsApp is 8008021604

Thanks,
    Vamsi krishna N

Vamsi Krishna N, Aug 31, 2020 IP