1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Guest Blog Post - HQ/Premium ONLY

Discussion in 'Services' started by LindseyInteractive, Jun 28, 2018.

Hello, we are currently looking for blogs who accept Guest Blog Post, rather that is FREE Guest Blog Post or Paid Guest Blog post, it doesn't matter, what does matter is the QUALITY of the sites.

The sites we are looking for MUST have premium themes, premium (no spun content), no home page links, real content and native English content.

We are a SEO company with ONLY American writers, so we can provide high quality content for the website that is 100% niche specific to your website and it will be 100% unique wrote for you and never used again, so not only will it be for us, but will be amazing quality content for your site.

If you are one of those who have a site/sites like this, please send me an email to with your spreadsheet, site and the price if there is one please.

LindseyInteractive, Jun 28, 2018 IP
  2. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Shawn, You haven't mentioned any specific niche. I have a premium quality health blog, I have just emailed you blog, traffic statistics, DA/PA etc.

hardip2057, Jun 28, 2018 IP