1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Guess What? Let Our Guest Posts To Boost Your Website!

Discussion in 'Services' started by charls782, Mar 23, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Your blog isn't eliciting the results you desire?
    Yes, blogging has become difficult!
    We make it easier and effective with our proficiency.

The Search engines are getting smart. So, you need to get smart too and make your blogs even smarter.

Add power to your words: Communicate your expertise

Blogging is always relevant. Do it for others and allow others to do it on yours. The difference is in keeping control and using great real content.

What we do for you?
    • Use blogging and guest blogging up to its full potential as a marketing tool.
    • Links become more and more real and contextual – to match the updates in search engines.
    • Relevant and informative so the emphasis is on quality not just quantity.
    • Build trust and reliability of your product/services – to stand out among the competition.
    • Include suitable image.
    • Boost SERP and improve your exposure on Tier 1 sites – your visibility is increased.
    • Post your content on the sites which will retain it for longer boosting traffic to your content.
    • Make your posts visible on social sites as well.
    How we do it?

We plan, identify the potential audience, pick the right sites or blogs and use flawless writing and great ideation. The content is informative and opinions are relevant.

We also build relations with other sites and bloggers to expand your reach by linking and re-linking. The result is that the search engines and social media fall in love with you.

What is Advantage?

We always remain grounded and realistic with a long term planning so that you remain in the limelight not for a few weeks but for months and months.

What is the price?

$19 per guest post

(Discounts are available on large orders)

So, for Awesome Guest Posting Services

Email us at
    Thanks,
    Charls

charls782, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  2. seo4kipl

seo4kipl Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm looking relevant websites like email, news, technology. marketing etc related for Guest posting? But the sites must be high quality, not Indian, with Alexa less 800K. If you have please let me know.

I'm looking for paid guest blogging sites... please update me asap.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2017
    seo4kipl, Mar 26, 2015 IP