1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Guaranteed Income and Ranking Custom Sites

Discussion in 'Services' started by Holyhero, Oct 18, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Websites are basically online REAL ESTATES you invest in.

Websites bring you 2 types of profit: recurring (similar to rent) and/or one time (selling). With the investment you make on websites, recurring income is the more sustainable option because it can be scaled and ROI is easily achieved. Well after making a good amount from monthly income, you have the option of selling it, getting you a one time big profit.

Whatever profit option you choose, I'll help you get a competitive advantage. I'll help you build a site that makes you monthly profit, so that you won't need to work from scratch, easing you from the burden. Should you choose to sell the site immediately, offers will come pouring in because of a stable monthly profit from the site.

For $97, you get:
    • First page ranking and income generating site
    • 3 easy to rank keywords (1,500 - 2,500 searches per month )
    • At least $1 CPC for the keyword
    • 6 SEO optimized articles written by native speakers
    • On Site SEO
    • Off Page SEO
    • Lifetime support and coaching
    • Money Back Guarantee!!
    This is the Micro Niche option, however I offer bigger packages.

If you want keywords with more searches, more optimized articles, and higher profits. Contact me! We can talk about the perfect package for you.

Holyhero, Oct 18, 2014 IP