1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guaranteed Converting eBay Traffic for Sale!!

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by abcd, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello,

We're selling guaranteed converting eBay traffic. If you don't make at least TRIPLE your money back, we will refund you completely, no questions asked!

We will be sending very highly targeted converting eBay traffic to your site.

We are offering review copies to the first 3 forum members with 5+ itrader and registered here for more than 6 months. We guarantee your account will generate at least $25 in revenue.

We have very good customer service and deal with all customers professionally and quickly. You can contact us any time on MSN - and we'll be more than happy to answer any questions and discuss any concerns you might have. Take all the time you need and ask us anything. Be assured you will get excellent customer service and prompt replies. Customer service is our #1 priority.

You can also e-mail us if you prefer - - We will respond to all inquiries within 12 hrs. Usually it's immediately or within a few hrs.

How to order:

Go to - http://buy-traffic.biz/index.php?act=order&id=27&tr=eBay

Select and order the package you would like. After checkout and payment, within 24 hrs. we will start sending guaranteed highly targeted converting eBay traffic to your site!

Let us know if you have any questions!

MSN -
    E-mail -
    Sales -

Thanks!

abcd, May 12, 2009 IP
    jumpstart123 likes this.
  2. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Regardless of status we will give out a FREE TRIAL block of traffic to the first 3 reviewers. We guarantee you will generate at least $25 with our traffic. You have nothing to lose!

Here's a screenshot of one our personal EPN accounts to show you that our traffic converts.

[​IMG]

Contact us to get started right away! You won't be disappointed!

abcd, May 13, 2009 IP
  3. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just to give an update. We already have current satisfied customers and making money using our own traffic. We just have too much high converting traffic to be able to utilize it all. It's just not realistically possible for us to use all this traffic for ourselves. We would rather provide it as a service to the community rather than waste it.

We would like somebody to take us up on our challenge and see that we really can deliver.

We will send $100 earnings to the first person that gives us a chance to prove that we are the real deal and not another fly-by-night operation. You have nothing to lose.

Rest assured you will be satisfied, we guarantee it.

abcd, May 14, 2009 IP
  4. jumpstart123

jumpstart123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to give it a try.

jumpstart123, May 14, 2009 IP
  5. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like review

aassociatehit, May 14, 2009 IP
  6. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest!

PM me your site if you would like to give this a try.

abcd, May 14, 2009 IP
  7. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just to be clear.

Our traffic only converts with eBay. You need to be an EPN affiliate with a BANS site setup for example or phpbay. eBay is so huge, everybody knows their name and everybody goes there first for discount prices, it's really easy to convert eBay traffic since everybody uses them. You just have to find a source of targetted traffic and it will convert no matter what.

For example: I'm going to use the product: "golf clubs" for example. (I don't reveal my customers sites or niche. I'm just using "golf clubs" as an example). if you created a phpbay site similiar to the examples of sites you see here: http://www.phpbay.com/customers.html and for example you setup a niche site setup for "golf clubs" and you were an EPN affiliate. I guarantee our traffic would convert and you would start making money.

If you don't have that much experience. I'm willing to help you on your sites. I can show you examples of our own sites we use with EPN/eBay. If you can get a domain in a niche, like www.discountgolfclubs.com or something like that. Like I said above, you can get really good examples of sites and domain names from here: http://www.phpbay.com/customers.html. If you can get wordpress installed (your web host should do this for you). I'll walk you through everything and help you get your site setup so you can start making money with EPN!

Let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks!

abcd, May 14, 2009 IP
  8. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to review our service. As stated in the PM, we will start sending $100 worth of converting eBay traffic for your site within 24 hrs. in exchange for your honest review of our service.

Thanks again,

Buy-Traffic.biz

abcd, May 14, 2009 IP
  9. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to review our service. As stated in the PM, we will start sending $100 worth of converting eBay traffic to your site within 24 hrs. in exchange for your honest review of our service.

Thanks again,

Buy-Traffic.biz

abcd, May 14, 2009 IP
  10. awcguy

awcguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is a free review still available?

awcguy, May 14, 2009 IP
  11. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, it's still available. PM your site to me.

Thanks!

abcd, May 14, 2009 IP
  12. awcguy

awcguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pm'ed you.

I might be interested in your regular website traffic as well since I am able to limit the hits per day.. can I have multiple websites as well when purchasing traffic.. or is it only 1 website per account?

awcguy, May 14, 2009 IP
  13. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest. I've replied to your PM. You can have multiple sites when purchasing traffic, you just have to let us know how you want it split up.

Thanks!

abcd, May 14, 2009 IP
  14. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have completed the traffic trials for awcguy and jumpstart123 we are looking forward to their reviews. We have one last spot open for a free trial if anybody is interested.

Thanks

abcd, May 15, 2009 IP
  15. jumpstart123

jumpstart123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok first things first a would like to thank abcd for the free trail, just as he promised he sent the traffic though my website yesterday and I have just received my update today. Well he promised $100.00 but I received $142.00 so thanks very much for that. I also have pms him a couple of times and have received quick replies.So if you own a website that deals with ebay/epn this is a great company to help you double or triple your investment. so I know I will start investing my money in him. Don't just take my word for it give it a try you won't be disappointed!!! itrader coming your way abcd.

jumpstart123, May 15, 2009 IP
  16. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thank you for the review. Also, we have received your order and as stated in my PM to you, we'll start sending traffic to your site within 24 hrs.

Thanks again

abcd, May 15, 2009 IP
  17. awcguy

awcguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I received a free trail from ABCD. I made 60$+ dollars in the free trial run. He delivered what he said he would. Stated within 24 hours and it was done within 24 hours. Stated I would make 25$+ in EPN and I made over 25$.

Getting Ready to place a order for more traffic and earnings!

Thanks!

awcguy, May 15, 2009 IP
  18. dtischler

dtischler Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Am I too late, or are there more demo accounts available in exchange for review? Thanks!

dtischler, May 15, 2009 IP
  19. abcd

abcd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

You're not too late. PM your site info to me.

Thanks!

abcd, May 15, 2009 IP
  20. AllOutAnime

AllOutAnime Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    May I have a review copy aswell? I will post a detailed review on your service and not only two sentences like "the service was good".

Greetings
    AllOutAnime

AllOutAnime, May 16, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.