1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Guaranteed 5k to 20k Reach by Our Premium Press Release Distribution Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by seomanualsubmission, Dec 3, 2022.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Increase traffics and sales in this festival season by our premium press release submission service.

[​IMG]

Main Features of Our Press Release Writing and Distribution Services
    • Either you can share a unique press release for distribution or choose our package according to your need. Check our press release writing and distribution packages here.
    • Get guaranteed 5k to 20k reach. Reach varies according to package but minimum reach starts from 5k with any package.
    • You can use up to 3 images in the press release.
    • You can add up to 4 links in the press release.
    • You can add embedded youtube or vimeo video in the press release.
    • Most of the channels are USA based.
    • Get featured on our premium channels like NBC.
    30% Discount on Any Package
    For the first 5 DP members we are offering a 30% discount. What we need is your honest testimonial / feedback here, after work completion.

20% Discount on Any Package
    After full fill first five slots, we will give you a 20% discount on any package. We also request all DP members who will use our services for honest testimonial / feedback about our services here.

Package name and Price : You can see all packages at our website press release writing / distribution packages.

Silver PR Writing Package : $30.00 (Discounted Price currently : $21.00)
    Silver 100+ PR Distribution Package : $149.00 (Discounted Price Currently : $104.00)
    Gold PR Writing and 200+ Distribution Package : $239.00 (Discounted Price Currently : $167.00)
    Diamond PR Writing and 300+ Distribution Package : $349.00 (Discounted Price Currently : $244.00)

Payment Options
    You can pay us through Paypal, Skrill, Stripe, Bank transfer, UPI and many more options available. Just let us know your prefered payment gateway and i will send you details to send payment or you can see all payment options at our website.

Note : If you are interested in any other services at our website like "Complete Link Building Service Package", "Manual Guest Posting Service", "Niche One Way Link Building Service", "Content Marketing Service" etc. then let us know. We will give you 20% discount as always for DP members.

I think i described about all points here. If you have still any questions then feel free to reply here or PM me.

Just book your package according to need and enjoy traffics and sales with us.

seomanualsubmission, Dec 3, 2022 IP
  2. ReIdAdam

ReIdAdam Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for letting us know about these additional packages, but does anyone know other services like that?

ReIdAdam, Jan 16, 2023 IP
  3. RutherfordRyan

RutherfordRyan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey all! I know that press release distribution services are great, thanks to the article made by BusinessMole, so I'll definitely check it out.

RutherfordRyan, Jan 16, 2023 IP
  4. RutherfordRyan

RutherfordRyan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The main features that stand out to me are professional writing and the comprehensive distribution network. The writing quality is top-notch, and the distribution network is pretty extensive. I've been delighted with the results and recommend press release services alike.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2023
    RutherfordRyan, Jan 17, 2023 IP
  5. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can check written press release by our team at https://www.rsseosolution.com/blog/press-release-12-1.html

Above given price was updated now price is as below

Silver PR Writing Package : $30.00 (Discounted Price currently : $21.00)
    Silver 100+ PR Distribution Package : $99.00 (Discounted Price Currently : $75.00)
    Gold PR Writing and 200+ Distribution Package : $199.00 (Discounted Price Currently : $145.00)
    Diamond PR Writing and 300+ Distribution Package : $275.00 (Discounted Price Currently : $195.00)

seomanualsubmission, Jan 17, 2023 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I must say that it all looks pretty good. If I was still in the writing/advertising game I would probably use you at these prices, for me and for some of my former clientele.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 17, 2023 IP
    seomanualsubmission likes this.