1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guantanamo Detainee Found Innocent, Set Free

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by lorien1973, Oct 22, 2007.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

GTech, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  2. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ohyeah for your twisting and attacking pleasure I will answer your 'definition' even though there is no reason as I have explained the post over and over.

The definition comes from the hypothetical situation if we actually acted as Toopac posted we did/should, not how we do ;)

In his incorrect, unfactual post which equals it being hypothetical as it's not true the US would be the US of A, the country I love and will defend. The them is the enemy we are fighting, you know the guys in Guantanamo Bay.

Since Toopacs post was factually incorrect it equals a hypothetical situation as explained here.

But nice try ;)

Back on topic now? I know you wont, wishful thinking. You'll look for something else to twist, anything to keep you from admitting you were wrong.

You do realise when someone is factually incorrect, it makes the entire counter post in the case I made hypothetical do you not? It is attacking the incorrect, unfactual post and not the troops. But you've proven not to give a shit about the troops, you care more about not admitting you were wrong.

---
    fixed my copy paste error

GRIM, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  3. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    GRIM, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  4. GTech

Best Answers:
    Still avoiding?

US_____________________________?

THEM __________________________?

You know you are caught, again, GRIM. I'm just toying with you now ;)

We both know you are not going to answer who US and THEM are. You're in check mate, but you still keep moving that King around the board!

A real man would admit he's wrong, instead of trying to project it onto another while avoiding answer the simplest of two questions that easily clear up your position.

That you refuse to answer who US and THEM are, only reinforces my position. Thank you for that ;)

GTech, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  5. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nope I actually answered above your post here, even though I should not have to as it's obvious I attacked the post, not the troops.

If anyone is avoiding it's you, have you trully gotten this slow on the uptake in your old age?

GRIM, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  6. GTech

Best Answers:
    GTech, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    Still no answer? Just pretending that you did, but not intelligent enough to point it out?

US....and....THEM?

GTech, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  8. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Speaking of not answering questions and 'reinforcing' ones position.

Who here refuses to answer questions,,,hmmm his user name starts with a G and ends with a tech ;)

GRIM, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  9. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You seriously have a want to be owned all night long don't you?

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=4967418&postcount=102

You are simply a joke, this isn't even fun to be honest. I could have better mental stimulation talking to my blender, and that's being honest :eek:

GRIM, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  10. GTech

Best Answers:
    US?

THEM?

Time to come clear, or keep pretending you answered when you didn't?

Time to play the game :D

GTech, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  11. GTech

Best Answers:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
    US?

THEM?

GTech, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  12. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Jesus Christ GT you are like a stuck record in this thread.

Double posting and repeating yourself all the time, you're a gibbering wreck! :p

AGS, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  13. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    You was owned, however the bold text above is a personal attack idiot:p

Toopac, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  14. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I did answer Gtech, over and over and over and over again.

I gotta give Toopac credit, he showed himself to be above all this, I thought long ago he was not like you and he showed me he can be above this even if we dont' agree.

You however fail to answer anything, fail to admit you're wrong, fail even to see where I answer over and over, hell I even linked it for you but you still refuse to see it.

I love how you didn't bold the incorrect fact in his post, you know the thing I attacked.

Welcome to ignore btw, you've proven yourself to be less of a man than the transexual down the street ;)

A real man wont twist and distort, lie and deceive to avoid admitting he was wrong.

GRIM, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  15. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Wow and here I was giving you credit, in the very post above. Guess I was wrong, I was 'owned' by giving you credit, definitely not in anything else in this thread.

---edit

Actually if you read it, it's a question. I am asking him if he fits it.. Take it as you will though, report me if you must.
    This was boring, nothing but an attempt to make a new argument as his original failed and he was proven factually incorrect. His standard weak attempt as always.

---Further Edit

Owning Gtech yet again, god is this boring.

Yet another lie by Gtech, saying I didn't answer when in fact I did.
    The only one who refuses to answer anything is good Ol Gtech himself.

GRIM, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  16. GTech

Best Answers:
    He was finally man enough to confirm what I was saying and prove I was right.

Finally, he admits, that when he said:

Making US no better than THEM.

THEM = terrorists

He was rather vague about who the US is though. He obviously belongs to some group, that he believes terrorists in Guantanamo Bay are better than the group of US he belongs to.

Any normal person would conclude, based on his history of tearing down America, that "US" would mean the US...specifically THOSE who are fighting THEM.

One thing I've learned with narcissists is, if you give them the last word, they will shut up.

I'll give grim some credit, in that he finally admitted that he thought terrorists were better than US. Whoever his "US" is :rolleyes:

I've never seen anyone, not even gworld, stand up for terrorists like I have in this thread.

GTech, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  17. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech you are on ignore, I did however log out and refreshed and got to read your crap.

Wow talk about totally ignoring the entire post,

#1 you were caught lying saying I didn't answer your question, but bypass that all over.
    #2 I DID NOT say the US is no better than the terrorists! Never did I say this!
    Do you not know the definition of hypothetical? Toopac was wrong, WTF is wrong with you man?! If our troops did not follow our rule of law, our supreme court decision, but you know what that's not the case ;) I attacked Toopacs post, not our troops, I never attack our troops.

You however make a mockery out of them, showing just how little you care about them by lying to keep your errors out of the discussion.

How trully pathetic.

I do not tear down american, you forget I was right about Iraq, you were wrong. ;)

That simply makes you wrong, it does not make me tearing down america in the least.

Get a life, until then you will remain on ignore. I guess on ignore you might have a chance of beating me in a debate. I'm sure you'll still lie though.

GRIM, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  18. GTech

Best Answers:
    Hahaha!

Finally admit that I was right, inadvertently, by confirming that THEM = TERRORISTS, and you're right back to the projectionism of calling ME the liar!

Narcissists usually shut up when they get the last word. You can have it. You're a sad excuse for an American, to say that "we" are no better than the terrorists you've been defending in this thread since page one.

The ugly truth comes out. You need a course in how to be a better victim.

Oh, the projectionism :rolleyes:

GTech, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  19. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You have lied multiple times in this thread, it's there for everyone to see.

Yet again Gtech, Toopacs post was factually incorrect, the attack was at his post, not our troops. Attacking the premise of our troops following his incorrect facts and not following our rule of law. But yep keep bypassing that point.

---edit
    I have explained over and over how his posting being unfactual equates to a hypothetical, since our troops are not doing what he claims it's only logical to conclude my post does not involve our troops, only the falseness of his post.
    ---

Do you love to lie?

Do you get off on being a liar? Do you honestly believe you are not lying?

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=4965442&postcount=65

Yeah I trully stand up for terrorists don't I?

You're a disgrace to the uniform lying the way you have simply to stay off the subject of you being wrong, bringing up our brave men and women simply to save face.

That is the truth, pure and simple.

GRIM, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  20. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ---
    Final conclusion.
    Who is better...
    The United States of America and the proud men and women who serve in our military are far better than I ;) I have nothing but respect for our brave men and women and honor their sacrafices. Nothing should be spared to protect them, to give them all that they need and to reward them for a job well done.

Terrorists are the scum of the earth and need to be dealt with swiftly to the fullest extent allowable by the laws of our land.

Our nation is the greatest nation on earth in my opinion, in order to remain great however we must continue to stand for what our country was founded upon, our rule of law, our constitution, our freedoms. Nothing is worth 'tearing down' our country to change it into something it is not, especially not the off chance of a little extra 'safety'.

God bless our brave men and women and gold bless the United States of America!

GRIM, Oct 25, 2007 IP