1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GTA 6

Discussion in 'Games' started by phplduser, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Cars4Rental

Cars4Rental Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't believe they're re-releasing GTA V yet again! Sadly I think it's going to be a long wait until we see GTA 6

Cars4Rental, Sep 13, 2021 IP
  2. SpacePhoenix

SpacePhoenix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hopefully the re-release will have ray tracing available. It would be nice if all the On-line missions, and other stuff could be added to the normal game with NPCs added as needed

SpacePhoenix, Sep 13, 2021 IP
  3. Terem123

Terem123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Guess that there are plenty of GTA fans here. I believe that Rockstar has already started to create the next game of this franchise, at least I hope on it. I like GTA5 and I hope the next version of this franchise will be much more colorful, greater than the present one. In my opinion, GTA5 has already outlived its usefulness. We know that soon, Rockstart will release the remastered of three great GTA games and I will be waiting for announce of GTA6, because I'm sure that the production is almost over. Almost ten years have passed from the previous game. They understand it and work on full I hope.

Terem123, Nov 11, 2021 IP
  4. SpacePhoenix

SpacePhoenix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm hoping that all the cities, towns and villages from the past ones are included

SpacePhoenix, Nov 12, 2021 IP
  5. kolorowanka

kolorowanka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am waiting impatiently, maybe the premiere day will come

kolorowanka, Nov 18, 2021 IP