1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Gta 5 forum

Discussion in 'Sites' started by swiftsaves, Apr 1, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?

How is it monetized?

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

How much time does this site take to run?

What challenges are there with running this site?

swiftsaves, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    "gta" as well as the V logo are both trademarked by Take-Two Interactive, the Publisher of the well known role playing game.
    Therefore, the domain name as well as the logo being used are both illegal.

Matthew Sayle, Apr 1, 2015 IP
  3. swiftsaves

swiftsaves Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    its grand theft auto 5 are the register trade marks of take 2 . There are tons of famous forums online, using the name . Its been two years we didnt have any issues. Issues can be if we doing similer stuff or doing something wrong to damage their business . Its a informative forum.
    Having Premium Member donest mean hijack the thread and spread false info to damage the listing or sale.

Anyways its been done and thanks for that .

swiftsaves, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I am not going to argue why some forums use the name and "get away with it". However, the facts remain that take two interactive DOES INDEED own the trademark "gta".

Fair use of the trademark is only allowed for research and educational purposes. Maybe, if you didn't plan to profit from the website - you could call it fair use. However, that's walking a fine line. And also, what's the point of buying the website if I can't make a profit from it?

Here is a lawsuit that was filed from Take Two Interactive about the use of gta.tv - They did lose this case, however it was because gta.tv wasn't showing any Grand Theft Auto related material on the website. This goes to show that Take Two Interactive is indeed proactive in removing trademark violations from the internet.

http://domainnamewire.com/2013/11/2...ke-two-interactive-loses-domain-name-dispute/

Matthew Sayle, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  5. swiftsaves

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    say what you got to say . You have hijacked the thread and now no chance of selling it . Am in video gaming industry from past 7 years , I know who got what . Take 2 just owns visual material such as cut Sean`s of the video game . Grand Theft Auto is register trade mark of rockstar games. Nothing to do with take 2 etc.
    Its a gta5 forums not gta or gta 5 .
    i have over 44 personal and clients websites i know exact ...BUT NOW USING YOUR STUPID PREMIUM MEMBER STATUS YOU HAVE HIJACKED THE THREAD AND MADE CHANCES DEAD . THERE FOR I HAVE TO CANCEL THIS SALE.

THANKS TO YOU AND KEEP RUINING ITS SISTER DOMAIN ON .CO.UK DOES MAKE COMMISSION FROM GAME SALES.

swiftsaves, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  6. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    The domain Is illegal. You should be banned.

Matthew Sayle, Apr 3, 2015 IP
  7. swiftsaves

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    its not you 8888kin 88888 head

swiftsaves, Apr 4, 2015 IP