1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GSA backlinks

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Amit Kollol Dey, Jan 6, 2018.

Hello everyone, this is my first post on dp. I have recently heard about GSA backlinks while building backlinks for my blog. Do not know how these links works and how so many backlinks create overnight. Can someone give proper knowledge about this.

Amit Kollol Dey, Jan 6, 2018 IP
  2. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I don't know all that much about GSA, but apparently it has a number of capabilities, including account creation, simple site or page building, and creating backlinks. The problem, as I see it, is that automated software such as that often leaves footprints.

It doesn't take much for Google to follow the trail and possibly do a manual action against suspicious sites.

usasportstraining, Jan 6, 2018 IP
  3. shaun-m

shaun-m Member

Best Answers:
    I have used GSA SER and the rest of the GSA toolkit a whole bunch, pretty much everyday from 2014 until August 2017. IMO it took a massive hit with penguin 4 going real time and its effectiveness has dropped off massively.

Anyway, I published a whole bunch of tutorials for GSA Search Engine Ranker early last year that you may find useful.

shaun-m, Jan 7, 2018 IP
  4. seo_buzz

seo_buzz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Based on the reviews who have used GSA, I would not recommend you to use it. After Google penguin update, software generated backlinks are considered as 'blackhat' and are not useful to improve website ranking.
    It would be better if you consider manual backlinks as its so much more effective compared to software generated links.

seo_buzz, Jan 7, 2018 IP
    jaguar34 likes this.