1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Growth of social video advertising

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by voei, Aug 24, 2017.

Hi,

I did some research on social video advertising and these are the findings that I found. Let me know what you think about it.
    • The DACH market for digital video and social media will grow strongly and constantly in the next 5 years
    • Today, most digital video ads are still run on desktop, whereas social media ads are mostly run on mobile
    • The share of ads on mobile is growing steadily on both digital video and social media
    • Since most Social Video ads are run on mobile already, the prospect for an exponential growth of this product is very promising
    Do you think social media and video advertising is the future?
    What channels do you use for online advertising?

More details: https://www.mediahead.com/blog/social-video-advertising-in-the-dach-region

voei, Aug 24, 2017 IP
  2. Jessicarousey

Jessicarousey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse it is a really great tool for advertising. Especially the rise of the live videos(facebook, instagram, etc.), created much more accessability to the audience and can actually interact with your audience live which ofcourse would creat more impact to them. Youtube is an essential in this. Facebook is a must too.

Jessicarousey, Aug 24, 2017 IP