1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Growth-Flex V scam?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by whiteshadow18, Jul 24, 2010.

Can anyone tell me if someone tried this product: growth-flex V. is it scam ?

whiteshadow18, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  2. Deacalion

Deacalion Peon

Best Answers:
    No doubt it's a scam... "Recommended by Height Experts" on their website? come on!
    There have been many height scamming sites over the past few years, it seems they just prey on any insecurity people have: penis size, weight, baldness, height, embarrassing illnesses and such.

Check this out: http://www.shortsupport.org/Health/Increase/companies.html

I remember seeing a site almost identical to that Growth Flex one a few months ago. It got shut down - was being run by some Canadian brothers.

Deacalion, Jul 24, 2010 IP
  3. whiteshadow18

whiteshadow18 Peon

Best Answers:
    Then can you tell me a good site, for height increase?

whiteshadow18, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  4. Deacalion

Deacalion Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest mate, I think it's a lost cause. How old are you? you might not have stopped growing yet.
    The only thing I can think of is HGH - doctors have been giving this to my little sister for years, as she won't grow without it with the syndrome she has.

Deacalion, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  5. whiteshadow18

whiteshadow18 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am 20 years old :(. What about if i stay hang up? I red somewhere that you can gain 6.25 cm by hanging, but i don't know how many hours should i stayed hang up

whiteshadow18, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  6. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by hanging up? I also don't recommend any online growth whatnots - they always end up scamming people and claiming that they are recommended by some silly experts! lol.

Grimm, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  7. whiteshadow18

whiteshadow18 Peon

Best Answers:
    I mean suspended not hanged :)) like this: http: / / yfrog.c o m /n0suspendedp. How long should i stay?

whiteshadow18, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  8. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't know for sure mate. lol. Sorry but I can't really help at the matter. Have you tried asking someone you know that has tried this suspension thing?

Grimm, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  9. whiteshadow18

whiteshadow18 Peon

Best Answers:
    no I have not, I hope someone on this forum knows something about this

whiteshadow18, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  10. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    The only thing that I know of is HGH Basically eat correctly and stuff with Amino acids

After puberty, you will naturally grow slightly more until about age 30. This growth is a result of Human Growth Hormone, or HGH.

HGH is composed of a complex set of amino acids and is released into your bloodstream by your endocrine system, specifically your pituitary gland. Once in your bloodstream, your brain signals your body to begin using the HGH.

HGH serves many functions. It helps your body turn fat into energy needed for growth. It triggers regeneration and enlargement of organs and muscles.

Most importantly with relevance to height, HGH directs your bones to increase in size and strength. One of the best tips to increase height is to learn how to get your body to make more HGH and how to prepare your body to use the HGH more effectively.

br3adman, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  11. whiteshadow18

whiteshadow18 Peon

Best Answers:
    and can you tell me what amino acids, exactly, would you recomand

whiteshadow18, Aug 4, 2010 IP