1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Grow Traffic Promotion

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Andrew2015, Mar 3, 2015.

1. jrp1

jrp1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Growtraffic's performance is predicated on how you've set up your website, your product, and your ad campaign, just like any other ad network.

You purchased Worldwide fans, which indicates you don't have a preference in which country your visitors come from.

If everybody landing on your site is from a different country (in this case, Russia), they probably won't be able to understand your website and won't buy anything.

Common sense, right?

jrp1, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  2. MummyII

MummyII Member

Best Answers:
    Hello.Recently i oddered traffic campaign for 28$ per 90 days .so far i get fee hits from there 2 IP address and thats it.They have send me a traffic link where i can see that someone click on my website but in general analytics shows nothing from there side.I was trying to reach there support but looks like that they dont have it or only one person working with pc.They advertise that is human traffic which i think its a lie.Anyway keep away from this traffic service .Worsest service ever seen in my life.

MummyII, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  3. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to research where the traffic is coming from. Most of these sites its garbage traffic. Its also matching your demographics to get the best results.

EPol83, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  4. George Martinez

George Martinez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Generally, business is business. What they do is purely benefiting their end without even thinking if they'll get repetitive business with their performances. Moreover, I have read lots of negative feedback about this website.

George Martinez, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  5. Glenn21

Glenn21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I never do like that, cause the method is black hat..

Glenn21, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  6. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Social media optimization is a natural way to increase your campaign.

Dario McNut, Nov 13, 2017 IP