1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Grow Taller in 30 Days - Clickbank Affiliate Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Skribblez, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Great memorable domain. Landing page website designed to promote the "Grow Taller 4 Idiots" ClickBank product, which can be found on the
    Clickbank.com marketplace by searching GT4IDIOTS

For every successful sale of the "Grow Taller 4 Idiots" product/eBook, you receive an average commission of $32.75.

This website was made as part of a PPC experiment as I'm still new to PPC. I am selling the website as is. What you see is what you get basically. I have no traffic stats because I never got around to installing Google Analytics or activating Awstats.

Spent about $156.00 on PPC through the pof.com dating site ($100) (mainly advertising to males under 5 foot 10) and facebook ads ($56.00). Split tested 2 different landing pages but didn't manage to make any sales.

You can buy the site and tweak the landing pages to see if that would help with conversions or promote the site through other methods (YouTube, blogs, yahoo answers, forums, and other free traffic sources)

Landing pages used: http://www.growtallerin30days.com and http://www.growtallerin30days.com/index2.html

Screenshots:

Facebook campaign:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

POF.com campaign:

[​IMG]
    Clickbank.com affiliate stats:

[​IMG]

Auction:

Starting bid: $10.00
    Minimum bid increments: $5.00

Buy It Now Price: $45.00

Auction ends in 7 days. No reserve.

Payment accepted via PayPal.

Thank you for looking :)

Skribblez, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  2. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Website sold. Domain transferred and files sent.

Thank you! :)

Skribblez, Jan 27, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.