1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Slurpie, Jan 3, 2018.

Hello, everybody!

I am Slurpie and recently stumbled across this online community and, after some thought, I decided to join up because it seems very active. That is a rarity for message boards lately, so let's get started!

First of all, I send my regards from the great white north! More specifically, Calgary. Since this is such a big community, I imagine there will be other Canadians as well, but I'm here because I'm interested in chatting with all kinds of people, so even if you are not from Canada, I'd love to hear from you. :)

I'm a big fan of hockey (of course) and maple syrup (just kidding, haha!). I love films and television, especially action movies. My favorite color is orange and I have 2 dogs, named Chester and Sylvester. And yes, their names might rhyme but they know who I'm talking to when I call them!

Right, so that should be enough for now. I'm going to continue looking around for interesting threads and I hope I get along well with everyone here for the most part. Thanks in advance for the warm welcome. I look forward to having many interesting conversations with you all.

Slurpie, Jan 3, 2018 IP
  2. Yolo0000

Yolo0000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Slurpie. Enjoy your stay here.

Yolo0000, Jan 3, 2018 IP
  3. Johnny Mnemonic

Johnny Mnemonic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guys...I'd advise everyone here does not to reply to this member. He's a sock master that stalked me here, and he does this at other forums, IMDb, and Wikipedia. I've seen this name before with tweaked spelling. He always makes accounts with similar names to reply on forums I join, kidding on he offers advice. He then makes other accounts to respond to his own topics. He did it on getsatisfaction.com as well, then I found out he had the same IDs blocked on Wikipedia. Don't waste your time replying. Replying is only feeding the troll. What am I doing? Yep. Replying. But I only wanted to reply to inform the rest of you, that this guy isn't legitimate. I'll even PM you dozens of logs of his antics at other sites.

Moderators, please ban @Yolo0000 and @Slurpie. They are sock puppets of Slumpy, A.K.A. Gimpy, Limpy, Gummy, Rawhide, Colonel Toilet, Frank's Flat, Escapement, mangoclowns, and all the other crappy accounts he makes at Love Forum, Biohaze, Wikia, and so on. This troll lives on the north island of New Zealand, and therefore, he does not reside in Calgary (his VPN may say he's a user in Canada). His IP address at Wikipedia was this one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Johnny Mnemonic, Jan 3, 2018 IP
  4. Slurpie

Slurpie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow, what a welcome...

People have been kind and friendly so far, so I'm not going to let one bad seed ruin it... Aren't you the same guy from the Wikipedia thread? Look, I'm sorry you didn't care for my advice but I tried to be thorough and honest in contributing there. Anyway, it seems like your troubles over at Wikipedia are more than meets the eye so I take my comments back. Best of luck in handling whatever is going on, though.

Slurpie, Jan 4, 2018 IP