1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lebanquer, Nov 21, 2015.

Good afternoon,

I am a finance student in my mid 20s who fancies studying psychology, sociology and organizational logistics, my understanding of which will be the backbone of my financial education. To understand the laws and procedures of the financial world is only half of the story; to truly understand the underlying micro and macro processes that make people - individually and collectively - think and do what they do is not as straightforward, and it is precisely that sociological understanding that fascinates me.

Though it is not my main aspiration, I'm looking to start a business. I have suppliers, ready inventory, and am currently working on a presentable retail cell phone accessories website. All I am missing is a sales force, and being new to the logistics of affiliate marketing (Although not new to the concept), my goal in these forums is to learn from those more knowledgeable and experienced than me.

I am a pragmatist, and logistician. I spend much of my leisure time studying the logistics of how networks work, why, and the threshold of flexibility that is needed in making sure a system that is set up works, and continues to work consistently.

It has been a goal of mine to set up a system which I can manage for business purposes; something that I imagine will be as fun as it is stressful. But, starting slowly, and with quality partners, I'm confident I can create a successful and mutually profitable business network with affiliate marketing as my modus operandi.

Cell phone accessories are a saturated market, yes, and that is an eventuality many markets have had to deal with in the wake of instant communication and its resulting economic and sociological equilibrium. Why do I find affiliate marketing so appealing? Because affiliate marketing is the epitome of a decentralized, peer-to-peer ground-up marketing strategy that uses the nature of decentralized communication as a vector, and if a network is configured correctly, the possibilities are endless.

I hope it was an interesting, if wordy, read. I look forward to learning with you.

Regards,

Lebanquer

Lebanquer, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  2. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    I have really been inspired by that. All I can say is all the best and turn your dream into reality. dont just wait because you might wait forever. thanks

kimanierick, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  3. Lebanquer

Lebanquer Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you, writing about the logistics is the easy part; setting them up and executing them consistently, that's the hard part.

Lebanquer, Nov 21, 2015 IP