1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jessica K Milligan, Aug 31, 2013.

Hello Digital Point Forums,

My name is Jessica and I am a 25 year old freelance Graphic & Web Designer and Web Developer from Florida, USA. It has been quite a few days since I registered and I have been roaming all over the forum where ever I have access to roam to get to know the forum itself and the community and all the people on and around it. I was too hesitant about what to write on the introductory post but finally gathering all confidence here I am! Hello everyone!!

I hope my stay here on Digital Point would be a long, steady and nice one. I am really looking forward to meet and get along with others through Digital Point and not just enjoy my stay here but to make the stay for others to be enjoyable as well.

Thank you for a lot in advance for taking a moment of your busy day and reading my first post here on digital forum.

Jessica K Milligan, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  2. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jessica welcome to the forum. I hope you will spend some nice time here.

VukasinI, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  3. picobello

picobello Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome Jessica.
    Nice to meet you here

picobello, Sep 2, 2013 IP