1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Greetings to All, I'm Vaibhav From India :cool: -Suit up!-

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rokrvaibhav, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    So, I decided I'd finally join Digital Point . I'd been lurking here for a while and would regularly visit to keep my knowledge and understanding of the latest ebooks, SEO, Montizing and miscellaneous topics up to date. Finally, it became too much for me, and I decided to join so I could begin contributing. Originally, I wanted to increase my knowledge, but I think it'd only be fair if I helped everyone from time to time - my knowledge is yours. If ever you have a question, query, or would just like to chat, I do urge you to let me know.I decided to join just to learn useful or interesting things, build on what I know, and to contribute whatever. This is not First Forum, I've been a active member of hackforums.net, from where I've learnt alot and had nice experience except of the few scams.

[​IMG]
    As far as my personal life goes...
    My interests include Music, Programming, and Gaming. I am into my 10th Standard of my school. I do not take the internet seriously. You will never see me flame another member. You will see me around Coding, Music, and Gaming.

[​IMG]
    Too be honest, I'm a noob in wesbite making/CPA/SEO/Montizing. I've made a few websites trying to earn via Cpa/ Adsence But it all failed. So I'm Here to learn about many stuff. I have also written two ebooks. Which I'll telling about later on.
    So before i go any further, i want to say a big thanks to you guys for giving me a chance to learn. I'm hacker, you can find me in hackforums.net with the same username, I would love you help you all in anyways possible.
    Let's hope i learn more as my stay here increases. I would Love to make friends, i'd like if you introduce yourself to me ;)Thanks! :cool:

rokrvaibhav, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  2. norway

norway Peon

Best Answers:
    welcome to dp

norway, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  3. serena85

serena85 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello and welcome to the forum it is a real pleasure to meet you.

serena85, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  4. Quvincy

Quvincy Peon

Best Answers:
    Enjoy Digital Point Forum..:)

Quvincy, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  5. rokrvaibhav

rokrvaibhav Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks For welcome guys . :D

rokrvaibhav, Jun 23, 2011 IP
Thread Status: