1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Greetings from Vancouver, WA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CrazySmitty, Jul 2, 2015.

Hi everyone. My name is David. I've been doing IM for about ten years, give or take. Only really started to have any real breakthrough in it for, probably about the last six months or so.

I know I sound undecided on my numbers - ten years give or take, six months or so... well, I think I really started doing IM before I knew that I was "doing IM". If that makes any sense. I came from a background in programming so when the internet was first taking off I thought it would be cool to have some websites. Then I was looking for ways to monetize my sites and... it kinda went from there.

As for the six months... it had started before that with a trickle of sorts and then it built from there. I think it probably would have happened sooner, but I kinda lacked direction.

So I currently have a few different irons in the fire. I'm hoping I can learn some stuff from folks here and hopefully folks here can learn stuff from me. I've learned a lot in the last ten years - most of it in the last three years. But at the same time, the biz has gone through some definite changes in that time.

I found out about this site just perusing the net. I'm always looking for a place to connect with other IMers than just the WF and this one looks real promising.

So, there you have it. That's me in summary. Very happy to be on board here with you all! :D

CrazySmitty, Jul 2, 2015 IP