1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Greetings from near Richmond Virginia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Klark Brown, Mar 17, 2019.

good day. I am excited to be here and learn. And there is ALOT I need to learn.

Full transperancy, my principal business does not use AdWords.

I am a business coach/ Adviser for a specific niche trade industry. The disaster recovery industry. Think companies that are called when there are floods, fires, tornado’s, earthquakes, etc.

Having been heavily involved in this industry for 20 years around the world, I did what all aging people do.....become a consultant.

I specialized in operations (systems, procedures, workflows).
    I have been hired by an industry AdWords (PPC) agency to help them increase productivity with workflow.

So I’ll start direct and simple. I’m looking for an educational source to learn more about the AdWords website (Google), it’s automation ability and its ability to connect/ link with a Google Sheets. This client keeps much of their data there...and it’s all 100% manual transfer now. But knowing Google as I do....there must be connectivity so some data will move over.

If I’m not making sense, I apologize.

Again, looking for a point in the right direction to self teach, which I’m strong at.

Thank you.

Klark Brown

Klark Brown, Mar 17, 2019 IP
  2. izlik

izlik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, welcome to digitalpoint!

izlik, Apr 27, 2019 IP