1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Greetings for Cali !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ulterios, Jun 5, 2015.

Greetings everyone,

I just wanted to say hello and that I am glad to be a part of this website. I have visited many times but only watched and read.

I thought it was about time to join and see what I can both learn and share. I am the type of person that no matter what I know about something, there is always room for learning. This is one reason I joined. Another is to hopefully provide other users some helpful information that I might be able to share.

I have been around on many website/webmaster/domain forums and communities using the same ID so I am sure a couple will recognize me. I know I have seen some other members here of whom I have come across on other sites.

I hope to also meet new people so fee free to say hi at any time, I am always easy to talk with and always do my best to talk with anyone who would like to.

Anyway, it's late so I will cut this off from here.

I just wanted to say hello and I hope to meet and interact with as many of you as possible.

Cheers to all. :)

ulterios, Jun 5, 2015 IP