1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Green Monkey Games - Mobile Game Developer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GreenMonkeyGames, May 25, 2017.

Hello all! I just formed my own mobile gaming company called Green Monkey Games. We are from NY and currently have 3 games on the market available for the Apple Store and Google Play Store. For the purpose of not spamming and keeping this as an introduction, the app names are "Ditto Doodle", "Bulb Out" "Cup Hero"... So if you would like please take a look at them. On the other hand, we do plan on releasing more games and love the abudance of marketing information on this site. So yea, thanks for having us! If anyone has any general business inquires or about solicitations in regards to the company, feel free to contact me at and for all other matters Thanks!

GreenMonkeyGames, May 25, 2017 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hope that our new and regular members are aware where to put themselves on this reputable forum. Be responsible and contribute for us to grow on this industry.

KylieSweet, May 25, 2017 IP