1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GreatSearch.net

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by shamzblueworld, Jul 31, 2017.

Please appraise
    GreatSearch.net

I want to sell this domain so looking for opinions on what could be an approx. value of this.
    If not sell, I am thinking of creating either a different type of search engine or an SEO tool on it.
    Please suggest and value the domain name too.

shamzblueworld, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  2. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    More information is necessary before a value can be place on a random domain name.
    -

thebrandman, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  3. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would appraise that domain name at $0. It's a .net which is a tld inferior to .com. And I don't know why "greatsearch" would be worth much even if it is a .com.

billzo, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  4. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just as @thebrandman states it's important that you provide more information. It will make it easier for people to give an idea of the value of the domain. The main downside is that .net is not as popular as .com. If the domain was a .com it would certainly have more value.

The domain name is broad and could for example be used for a directory and classifieds. Maybe even a search engine. In it's current state I don't think the domain has much value. But if you do something with it and put content on it, people will get an idea of what the domain can be used for. But not only that. Get plenty of high authority backlinks and get an appealing design for the website, and you will see people bidding for it. It's all about adding value to it. If you're buying a car you would be more willing to spend your money on a clean and shiny car than a dirty and ugly car. The same mechanism applies to domains.

MrKing01, Jul 31, 2017 IP
    thebrandman likes this.