1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Greater response from forms

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by asamuel, Mar 3, 2005.

I have a network of sites that promote properties to clients. I was wondering whether anyone had found a form layout or page layout that increases the amount of clients that fill in their details. I know I am receiving good traffic and people are interested in my products, but I am sure I can convert more of them into real leads....

Does anyone else have any ideas?

asamuel, Mar 3, 2005 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    This will increase trust and offer a pull factor:

Put the form on a secure page and offer an incentive like 'sign up and get this e-book about purchasing property abroad for free'.

T0PS3O, Mar 3, 2005 IP
  3. Chiara

Chiara Peon

Best Answers:
    Can anyone recommend a good form processing software? The formmail that comes with my host will not allow users to include attachments and it doesn't allow for autoresponders. I'm also looking for an admin screen that will allolw me to manage info received through the forms.

Chiara, Mar 3, 2005 IP
  4. asamuel

asamuel Peon

Best Answers:
    TOPS30 when you say a secure page what do you mean exactly??

asamuel, Mar 3, 2005 IP
  5. davedx

davedx Peon

Best Answers:
    He'll mean a page served using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). To do this you need to buy a "trust certificate" from e.g. Verisign. This certificate lets your site communicate securely with the client's browser. It shows in IE with the little padlock, and on other browsers in various ways.

I totally agree it's a 100% must for any kind of e-commerce site. I personally would never send credit card info any other way, and some people will be sensitive about even sending personal info like name, address etc. if it's not a secure connection.

davedx, Mar 3, 2005 IP
  6. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    T0PS3O, Mar 3, 2005 IP
  7. flawebworks

flawebworks Tech Services

Best Answers:
    Don't feel all that secure. A great majority of people; while they get the cert to give their customers the impression that they are actually secure; are not. 9 times out of 10, they are configured to have an email sent to one or more parties with *all* of your info in it.

flawebworks, Mar 3, 2005 IP