1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Great Review Article Writing Service - Amazon, Clickbank, Plimus, etc

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by cpywteam, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Are you looking for high quality review articles for your Amazon, Clickbank, or other affiliate promotions that you are doing?

If you need a unique and high quality review writing service for your website, look no further. I am offering an affordable review writing service that will be aimed to fulfill your need and get you satisfied with the quality.

I am looking for those clients who will use my service regularly (preferably).

You'll get high quality articles, CS-passed, with unique writing style and exclusive rights. All articles are checked with a professional grammar checking tool and Copyscape before delivery.

Pricing:

$4 per 500-word review article for any product.
    $0.8 per 100-word review article for any product if you order in custom word count. For example, if you want to order 1000-word review for an Amazon product, the cost for that review article will be $8.

Other terms:

• Turnaround time can vary depending on various things. We will discuss it before we start working on your order.
    • Price is non-negotiable (Sorry!).
    • You can either provide the review template or I will create the review according to my unique writing method. Just let me know about the products and I will write the reviews immediately.
    • Payment via PayPal.
    • Minimum order $10

You will not be asked to pay any upfront payment. You will pay only when the articles are ready to be delivered to your inbox. I will send you the invoice for your order before delivering the review articles to you.

If you are interested to use my review writing service, just contact me directly via email: writerjack12 @ gmail.com with "DP Review Writing Service" as a subject. I will respond to your query within 24 hours.

Thank you for your business. I hope that we can build a profitable long-term relationship with you in the future.

All the best,
    cpywteam

cpywteam, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Willing to pay $0.6 per 100 words.... If you wish then pm me and we start....

jaguar34, Dec 11, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.