1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Great marketing materials

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by molluzzo, Jan 11, 2007.

Does anyone have any examples of a companies marketing materials (either that I can find online, an download, etc) to get some ideas?

Specifically, I am looking for whitepapers and such that have the company's logo and "keywords" across the top and the bottom...

molluzzo, Jan 11, 2007 IP
  2. drig

drig Peon

Best Answers:
    Im sorry, but can you rephrase your question / what your looking for? Thanks.

drig, Jan 11, 2007 IP
  3. JeffC

JeffC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like a media kit? letterhead?

JeffC, Jan 11, 2007 IP
  4. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    If you want sample whitepapers, just search for them, and look for ones with recognizable companies. There are a ton out there. I'm not sure what you mean by "keywords" though... that has nothing at all to do with white papers.

jhmattern, Jan 11, 2007 IP
  5. JeffC

JeffC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jenn, can you help me out with what white papers are?

JeffC, Jan 11, 2007 IP
  6. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    White papers, when used in a business sense, are basically a marketing tool. Think of it like a report. They're usually position pieces dealing with a specific industry issue, but could also be product-oriented as in highly detailed pieces on the release of a product.

Their purpose is basically to influence decision-makers (the people who have the power to decide to hire your company or otherwise buy from you) by bringing them over to your viewpoint, positioning your company as an ideal solution to the problem being discussed, etc.

They can be extremely effective marketing tools (which is why they're one of the most expensive types of business writing to have outsourced - often thousands per white paper). Even though they're certainly biased, a lot of executives do use them.

I'm not really sure though if the op actually meant white papers or something else, b/c they're not something that you'd be worrying about plugging keywords into the way they're mentioning.

jhmattern, Jan 11, 2007 IP
  7. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've got a load of white papers in my printer right now. :D

marketjunction, Jan 11, 2007 IP
    jhmattern likes this.