1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Great job for any programmer! Needed: ajax/php/mysql expert for my new MMORPG!

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Kranial, Aug 15, 2009.

I am lead programmer for this project, and I will be working with you to complete this game (we will be sharing tasks, and workin together very closely to complete my API). You will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement. This game has about a 3000 dollar budget (for my programmer who fits my criteria as someone I can work with). I will need to work above you at all times, because as my gaming company grows, I will need programmers that I can trust, and that will trust me.

You must know PHP inside and out (at least keep up with me, but you should know more), and be comfortable MySQL. I am looking for someone really good, because I want my classes developed perfectly. So, previous to getting you started, we will be discussing the best ways to develop this game, and the types of classes we need to work with.

This game needs to be done entirely in AJAX (it will use a public-timeline, and lots of button controls), with a streaming effect. My game will also play the role of a "twitter-like" micro-blogging site with a great niche.

I am also offering shares of my company, so as it grows, and previous contributors who stay on the team will profit. You must be a team player, and understand that this might get confusing, but what we're building will need to be puzzled together between us.

More details for replies. This game is urgent and I need someone who is willing to work by my side right away to get this done. It will be a fun project and i'm an easy programmer to work with.

Kranial, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  2. superdav42

superdav42 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of timeline are you working with?

superdav42, Aug 15, 2009 IP