1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Great Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by aaron_nimocks, Dec 4, 2005.

I am not promoting this site or do I get anything out of it. Just want to share my experience today.

Starting up a new site and I always use a different host for every site. Found dreamhost out so I decided to go with them. Then as always I do a search for promo codes to save me some money and I found one for $90 off (if you host for a year or more)! Well since I was going to host for a year anyways I used it and it worked. Got a year of good hosting for $29.

Promo code is DEAL90 if anyone wants to use it. Very nice deal if you ask me.

aaron_nimocks, Dec 4, 2005 IP
  2. MattEvers

MattEvers Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is cool...I may have to use that in the near future. Thanks for the info...:)

MattEvers, Dec 4, 2005 IP
  3. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Cool, I just signed up. These people have received great reviews over at webhostingtalk.com

dvduval, Dec 4, 2005 IP
  4. fsmedia

fsmedia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I also signed up quite some time ago using ULTRADISCOUNT and got a large portion off the base package. Worth checking out, but again, yeah good services.

fsmedia, Dec 4, 2005 IP
  5. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    If anyone pretends that there's a better hosting than b-one.net than he/she's a liar. almost 1$ a month, free traffic, 500mb space, 50$ free adwords money(for every new account), php&mysql, direct support(chat).. can it get better?

I have two domains on b-one and I'm pretty pleased with it.

latehorn, Dec 4, 2005 IP
  6. Colleen

Colleen Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Colleen, Dec 4, 2005 IP
  7. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    b-one always gaved me great and very fast support and my site's have had 100% uptime so far.

latehorn, Dec 4, 2005 IP