1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Great design, Awesome niche, fully optimized website w/unique content Going CHEAP!!!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by seanyostdesigns, Aug 24, 2012.

Hi There,
    Thanks for looking through this auction. I'm selling one of my wordpress based sites that is brand new but extremely well optimized for the search engines. Currently ranking bottom of page two on Google with NO BACKLINKS!!! This site is built to target a profitable niche, especially using Amazon, Adsense and other affiliate products.
    Here are the details:
    Highly profitable Niche - "best printer to buy" is a buyer keyword and printers in general is a high-demand niche with TONS of products to work with.
    Carefully selected keywords with good searches vs low competition
    Highly customized wordpress theme. Very Attractive Design.
    Very well optimized for the search engines.
    All plugins and configuration changes already made.
    Includes one 624 word unique article on the home page.
    Uses Amazon review excerpts to get your readers to click thru to Amazon.

bestprintertobuyscrnshot1.jpg bestprintertobuyscrnshot2.jpg

Visit http://www.bestprintertobuy.net to check it out.
    I want to sell this quickly to put the money towards other projects of mine. Happy bidding and feel free to PM me or post an questions you have!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
    seanyostdesigns, Aug 24, 2012 IP