1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Graphics design Software

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by Nadimul Huq Zulas, May 14, 2015.

Now a days graphics design becomes a high class profession. It has also a great value in freelancing. So i am thinking to work in graphics design. But i don't understand that which software is proper for me. Can anybody suggest me?

Nadimul Huq Zulas, May 14, 2015 IP
  2. Creative Nerd

Creative Nerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is to try the popular ones out and see what's the best fit for you and your skills. You can download free trials for most of these, if not all, and see what they can/can't do. There are tons of graphic design software out there and to only name a few: Adobe's Photoshop/Illustrator, Corel PaintShop Pro, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Xara Designer Pro and the list could go on for days.

Creative Nerd, May 16, 2015 IP
  3. UIDynamics

UIDynamics Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Start off with illustrator & Photoshop.

UIDynamics, May 16, 2015 IP
  4. Towab Muhammad Yusuf

Towab Muhammad Yusuf Member

Best Answers:
    First Adobe Photoshop

Towab Muhammad Yusuf, May 18, 2015 IP
  5. Kevin Simmons

Kevin Simmons Member

Best Answers:
    I see that you want to learn it professionally. Then you should start with Adobe Photoshop.

You have to learn the basics first. You can go youtube and search for tutorials. As you improve yourself it will get easier for you.

Kevin Simmons, May 19, 2015 IP
  6. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First things first: you need a wabcom (or equivalent drawing tablet). It's futile to learn the softwares without this.
    You will pick up a lot, but inherently you will be bound to cheap image tricks. Never a graphic designer.

As for software, you need to focus on one software at a time. Search for your job online, see which softwares are usually required to be proficent at, typically: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel, Painter, etc. (You can then google for tutorials on those softwares.)

Take it slow at first, try not to learn a lot in the first step. Or you'll scare yourself away.
    Either way, take care. Hope it goes well for you.

SocialSignals, May 23, 2015 IP
  7. thuthuatwordpress

thuthuatwordpress Active Member

Best Answers:
    - If you need print design (flyer, standee, offline ads materials,...) Adobe Illustration is BEST
    - If you need graphic for your marketing campaign, Photoshop is best choice, it's a must for all designer and artist

thuthuatwordpress, May 25, 2015 IP
  8. Muhammad Sadiq

Muhammad Sadiq Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is to try the popular software Adobe Photoshop, Illustration is best for designing.

Muhammad Sadiq, May 30, 2015 IP