1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Graphic Design Students Need Money as Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Design' started by PHPGator, Feb 17, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

I teach web design / graphic design and have several talented students. We need to make a little bit of money in order for my students to compete at the state level in this profession. It costs money to send the students and therefore we are attempting to gain a little bit of income.

Our guarantee is that you will receive at least three different approaches to your branding / logo design. They will be top notch quality with different concepts and the ability to refine the one you choose for a second version. There will be time and effort placed into your design as well that will be reflected in the quality we produce. I currently have no available examples as I do not have permission to post any of our previous work online.

Please send me a private message if you have any questions.

PHPGator, Feb 17, 2014 IP