1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Graphic Banner, Text banner or text link??

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by Redleg, Aug 2, 2004.

Is there any difference in the number of impressions I get on other sites if I choose Graphic/Text banner, text banner or just a text link??
    SEMrush
    A text link only would make less "clutter" on my site, but it's not as effective for the "advertiser" as an graphic or text banner.........
    So what should I choose? :rolleyes:

How do you calculate the number of impressions I "earn"?

Thank. :)

Redleg, Aug 2, 2004 IP
    SEMrush
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No, regardless if you show text banners, graphic banners or plain text links, you do not get higher/lower weight based on how you display ads.

Use a text link if you want to keep it uncluttered. If you want to change it, you will want to clear your ad_network_ads.txt file... as that will have different formats cached in it.

Check #10 in the FAQ for some info on the weight assignments... the biggest factor is how many unique pages you display ads on.

digitalpoint, Aug 2, 2004 IP
  3. Redleg

Redleg Raider

Best Answers:
    Thanks.

I'll experiment a bit with both text banners and text links only..

Don't want to clutter up my forum too much, but I want to be a bit helpfull to the "advertisers" as well.. :)

Redleg, Aug 2, 2004 IP