1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

graph in the long term

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by kykex, Mar 24, 2004.

I was just wondering a little something about your ranking tool

kykex, Mar 24, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's something I've given it some thought to already. Most likely when the system is near it's year anniversary there will be some new settings on what you want to do (average, truncate the old, or do nothing).

One thing you can do is make your charts bigger. For example, under my account, I use 600x350 charts (you can set it under "Edit Preferences" on your account).

- Shawn

digitalpoint, Mar 24, 2004 IP
  3. hulkster

hulkster Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't know how you are storing the data internally and/or if this might be useful/applicable, but for time-series stuff, rrdrool just rocks!

It's a follow-on package from the guy who wrote MRTG and does all the "right" things in terms of keeping detaiied info in the recent past, and then average stuff for long-term graphs. It also is bounded on how large the data files can get.

I've used it for some sysadmin metrics/tools that I developed internally at my "day job" and it's great.

alek

hulkster, Mar 24, 2004 IP