1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Grammarly affiliate declined. What's missing on my website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Apipik, Feb 26, 2018.

I wanted to sign up to Grammarly Affiliate but my website was declined. Grammarly does not give any reasons.
    What's wrong or missing on my website?
    url: learnvoc.com

Apipik, Feb 26, 2018 IP
  2. CalvinD

CalvinD Member

Best Answers:
    Have you looked through their terms closely to see if they have any exclusions that may apply?

Looking at your site, I would say it's probably because you are new and as yet have no link profile/ traffic to work with. Sometimes it is best to develop the site a bit further and give them a reason to want to let you onto the programme.

CalvinD, Feb 26, 2018 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Because big business can pick and choose who they do business with; I was talking to the owner of a convenient store and was telling me that they have been trying to get Redbox at there store for the last two years, and it was easy for me to say, you only have one store, why would Redbox go out of their way for one single store? so if you have a new site, then grammy can easily tell if you really have anything to contribute, or if you are signup up in order to waste their time as they have to take caution on who they allow representing their company, but then again, it could be any number of reasons, including the fact that you are new, and do not have anything to offer them.

dscurlock, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Feb 28, 2018 IP
  5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to send a direct email to their affiliate department. Mention everything about your website and promotional activities. May be you will get any clue.

iwebsocial, Mar 6, 2018 IP