1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Graboid - Stay Away

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by TelevisionShows, Apr 11, 2008.

1. CaroleAffBuzz

CaroleAffBuzz Member

Best Answers:
    fake reply's??? ^^^^

CaroleAffBuzz, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  2. ross007

ross007 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Carole, Are these fake? All I know is that you have to be very careful about choosing the right Affiliate companies to work with. I generally like CJ, Maxbounty and a few others. I've never heard of Garboid so cannot comment about them.

I know that most forum members give good advice and it's a good indication of which companies are looking after affiliates and making them money.

Thanks

Ross

ross007, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  3. chuyninja

chuyninja Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi carole.. i am not doing fake replies.. yes its true.. finally they paid my commission for the month of april.. want some print screen?

^^ graboid i love you since last year i have join you. you are the best.. just dont make me freak out like that again.. please next month dont be delayed or atleast send a notice.

and to Ross007 i know why people don't mention graboid in any forum that much.. haha.. but i wont tell u why..

chuyninja, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  4. thepeach

thepeach Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your network is down.

thepeach, Jun 30, 2012 IP
  5. CaroleAffBuzz

CaroleAffBuzz Member

Best Answers:
    The network is up and running better then ever :)

CaroleAffBuzz, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  6. jetron26

jetron26 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi there graboid owner.. please pay me for my october 2012 earnings. its already dec. 12, 2012. and its already very delayed pls i dont have money anymore to eat. and i need to pay my internet bills or i cant work anymore :( .. my paypal id is =

hoping to continue our great relationship..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

jetron26, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  7. Jaiminshivcs

Jaiminshivcs Banned

Best Answers:
    Same situation here. everyone is so early waiting for the payment.

Jaiminshivcs, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  8. urakiam

urakiam Peon

Best Answers:
    Same here. It's happening again. I haven't receive my commission/payout for the month of October yet. :'(
    Their reason is they are having a problem with their PayPal account, but I think it's not a problem because they can use or create a Personal Account on PayPal to use it for sending our commissions/payout. I always love Graboid since the day that i joined this affiliate program but now I don't know if I can still trust them because of this issue.

Just today, I received a message from them:

Let's see if they will really give me my remaining commissions. But right now I've made my decision. If I can't be able to receive my commissions for the month of October THIS WEEK, I will flood every forum to not trust GRABOID as they are not worth trusting.

urakiam, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  9. jetron26

jetron26 Peon

Best Answers:
    graboid is stupid and big scam... they said payout delayed. and i kept on waiting and waiting checking my mails almost every hour.. until now i have receive msg from them.. it says they will terminate my relationship with them..

after all the effort and loyalty I've done for them. for over 1 year this is what i get. :(

i wish they will still pay me for my commission for the month of october, november, and this december 2012.

i am very disappointed because i really love working with them but then they did this to me.. :(

where is justice..

jetron26, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  10. jetron26

jetron26 Peon

Best Answers:
    i will also a make blog that sky rocket in the search in engine... that says graboid is big scam and asshole..

i will do this if they will not pay all of my earnings :(

now i am suffering for all the bills i need to pay because of this..

jetron26, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  11. Jaiminshivcs

Jaiminshivcs Banned

Best Answers:
    This is very difficult time for all of my publisher friends promoting graboid. This incident indicates that it will tough time for us in future. There are very few ad networks offer such good compensation as graboid. So, it it obvious we are going to loose that income now or in future.

What I am trying to say that we have to help our group by sharing knowledge about new available programs in market. And alert us about the scams.

So, Here I start list of alternative to graboid.

Smowtion. - They have some good PPI programs, compensation is not high as graboid, but you can still make half of the current income from smowtion.
    Adengage - They pays roughly 0.01 cent per click. Its not good compensation, but there is chance that advertisers will by your ad space on weekly fix prices.
    Matomy - variety of PPI programs, but again payment is lower, untill you have american traffic.

I hope this could help my friends somehow. I also, recommend everyone to register with affiliate referral link, So we can help each others to make some more money

Jaiminshivcs, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  12. shaftshaker

shaftshaker Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Graboid are toast. Thats why they have dropped all affiliates. They are going down.

shaftshaker, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  13. fusenet

fusenet Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hello all,

We are sorry to hear about your frustration

fusenet, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  14. jetron26

jetron26 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi there fusenet i have sent you an email for my wire transfer details. please check it out. and pls reply to my email.

and by the way.. what are your new criteria?

jetron26, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  15. ramen2007

ramen2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    I already updated my payouts details last December 15, 2012 and I already send a message to the graboid affiliates manager about the changes I made.. Please kindly check your inbox. Thank you Graboid. I'm looking forward for it.

ramen2007, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  16. incomeideas

incomeideas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi fusenet, how are you? I have been with your network since March 2010. I already sent PM and email to concerning new program criteria and my payout. Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    incomeideas, Dec 17, 2012 IP
  17. ramen2007

ramen2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    its been almost 3 weeks... and we still dont receive our october payments. PLease kindly process it.. I have already changed my payouts details. Looking forward for you reply. Thank.. from your graboid affiliates

ramen2007, Dec 20, 2012 IP
  18. urakiam

urakiam Peon

Best Answers:
    okay it's been more than a month and I still don't have my commissions yet. also no response to my comments on graboid's fanpage on fb and on email. *sigh*

urakiam, Jan 1, 2013 IP
  19. urakiam

urakiam Peon

Best Answers:
    I got my unpaid commissions now. I think I will stay on Graboid. I hope that this will not happen again. Thank you and Happy New Year!

urakiam, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  20. incomeideas

incomeideas Active Member

Best Answers:
    I received this email on December 15th 2012:

"After a careful review of our Graboid Affiliate Program, we’ve made some important changes to the program criteria. As a result, a number of our affiliates will no longer be able to participate, including yourself.

As of December 15, 2012, we’ll no longer be able to accept traffic referrals from your website(s). But don’t worry, your referral payouts will be paid up until that date."

I'm still waiting for my payment for month of October, November & 15 days of December. I hope they would pay all pending payouts at earliest.

incomeideas, Jan 5, 2013 IP