1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Grab Lyrics From Youtube URL

Discussion in 'Programming' started by domainsam, Jan 15, 2013.

For the download page of my site I want the song lyrics included (for the mp3). The lyrics will be displayed under the download.
    The lyrics should be grabbed by the most popular lyric sites like sing365.com and rapgenius.com

So you must be code something to pull the lyrics from these sites (matching the song from the entered youtube URL)

Users will be able to copy, and share the lyrics.

The design and coding is done for the site. You will be responsible for creating the lyrics feature!

domainsam, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  2. rajamanickam.a

rajamanickam.a Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Technically we can do it easily using php-cURL. But I am NOT sure how to relate the youtube video with the corresponding lyrics. If you give more details/pattern about it, we can work on it.

rajamanickam.a, Jun 12, 2013 IP
  3. viktork007

viktork007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me with a link to the website (so I can see how it works) as well as how much you are willing to pay for this.

I have a lot of experience in web development, so this should be no problem.

viktork007, Jul 5, 2013 IP