1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Got the index uploaded but where are the darn images and graphics?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by RRowe, Aug 16, 2009.

I got some templates for a squeeze page I needed built.

Managed to get the page built but I am having hell getting it to work properly.

keywordxxxxx.com is the page,

keywordxxxxx.com/blog is the rest of it.

The page I am trying to upload has other components that just the index.html, there are graphics and an optin box and other components.

When I upload through cpanel I have:

1-Uploaded the index.html alone and got the text without graphics

2-Placed all components in a zipped file then uploaded to a newly created folder in the root (I think it was the root, maybe I need to upload somewhere else and point to the file)

Thanks in advance!

Edit for more info:

-I created a file for the zip as I could not load it straight into the root without one through cpanel file manager, then when I got it in there, I unzipped and it wouldn't work properly.

-I went back and uploaded the previous lander I had there:

1-select site in cpanel

2-click upload

3-browse for file on my computer

4-select "index" in the file where my page is stored on my computer

5-click "open"

6-page is uploaded

7-Page works fine

So this leads me to think that maybe I am not saving my newly created page properly?

Why wouldn't the links to the photos and graphics not be in the "index" file where the page is located on my computer?

Thanks!

RRowe, Aug 16, 2009 IP