1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Got rejected from Neverblue, help getting accepted?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Ben-AceofTech, May 19, 2010.

Hey guys,

I've been doing PPC marketing for quite some time and it really does not return well, so I thought I'd try CPA. Well for the last month I've been doing research on CPA marketing and how it works, why its better, and how it can make more money. Unfortunatly unlike PPC, its much harder to get accepted to CPA networks.

I applied to Neverblue ads, put all truthful information, including telling them I had no prior experience, but I did mention that I have done the research and am ready to work to return a profit. I immeditatly gave them a call but no one answered so I couldn't do much there, and sure enough, just about 36 hours later I recieve a "denied" message.

Is there any way I can still get into Neverblue ads? I've heard they are very good and would really like to get in. The fact I already told them I don't have any experience is going to hurt, but everything else I have is totally real and professional, like my website.

Also, I'm thinking of applying to Hyrda Networks as well, but under their prerequsites it says I must already make $10,000 in affliate marketing which I don't do, so I'll probably just tell them I have 2 years experience.... any other tips?

Ben-AceofTech, May 19, 2010 IP
  2. jackqs

jackqs Peon

Best Answers:
    Apply for new networks which you seem are legit, i joined a new network 3 months back and there network is one of the top one these days!

jackqs, May 19, 2010 IP
  3. Ben-AceofTech

Ben-AceofTech Active Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate the response, but I already planned on joining others... The point of this thread here was to get some advice on getting into the Neverblue network :p

Ben-AceofTech, May 19, 2010 IP
  4. Joe128139

Joe128139 Peon

Best Answers:
    As you know, the Neverblue network is considered one of the best...so they are not quick to take newb marketers who they feel won't provide immediate leads to their offers. I'd say that for now not to worry about trying to get in. Find a smaller or newer network catered to newer CPA marketers. Make a bang there, and you can provide your successful results to Neverblue. Obviously, you will have the necessary experience too.

I'm sorry not to provide any specific networks, I don't do CPA Marketing myself, but this has been the answer provided for this type of question around the web. Good Luck!

Joe128139, May 19, 2010 IP
  5. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Call them.
    Ask if they can reconsider.
    Be HONEST.

mtmjohn, May 19, 2010 IP
  6. shrkscn

shrkscn Peon

Best Answers:
    Apply for Azoogle.. then go for Neverblue & EWA... Once you have promoted with Azoogle & got some experience, you should be accepted in any network...

shrkscn, May 20, 2010 IP