1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Got rejected adsense please help to solve!

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Hamza Khan, Sep 10, 2016.

http://wordpressbits.com/

This is the website i had with 125+ articles and all are well written and contain mostly words around 200+. The website is 7 month old.

Here is what i had got from adsense

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2016
    Hamza Khan, Sep 10, 2016 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You said you have 125+ article on your website but you didn't told how many of them are "unique" "high quality" "grammar" free content.

Visit your site as a "visitor" & look at your content & ask your self its worth to read?

Furquan Ahmed, Sep 10, 2016 IP
  3. bloggingmix

bloggingmix Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just visited your blog. I think there's a lot of work that needs to be done. You need to produce more informative and well-written content. Good luck!

bloggingmix, Sep 11, 2016 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    1. You are using someone else's registered trademark in the domain name. That is illegal and you will probably be hearing from Wordpress's lawyers. They have sued others who have done this.

2. The content is poorly written (or badly spun) useless junk. The use of the English language, grammar and sentence syntax is poor, making it painful to read. No advertiser wants their adverts appearing on that sort of rubbish.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    Agent000, Sep 11, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I didn't bother to go beyond this:

upload_2016-9-12_10-59-11.png

Wordpress focussed sites are a dime a dozen. If you are going to tackle this niche (or any other) you need to add something that nobody else is doing so that your site stands out. I can't tell you what that is because then it wouldn't be special but once you've done your market research and your business plan you'll know if you have got what it takes. Being second best isn't good enough. You will only waste your time.

sarahk, Sep 11, 2016 IP
  6. Hamza Khan

Hamza Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok. I was just testing out things how it goes. Can anyone suggest the best niche to be targeted that has enough original content to be produced easily. What about a job board type website posting jobs from newspapers, indeed and importing from other such websites?

Hamza Khan, Sep 12, 2016 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    lol, if it's easy then there are lots of people already doing it and you'll just be one of many.
    You need to focus on your strengths, your talents, your professional skills and find a niche that people are interested in but that few people are already catering for.

sarahk, Sep 12, 2016 IP
  8. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If anyone knows of a good niche, they will be doing it themselves

pmf123, Sep 12, 2016 IP
  9. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Epic fail with that approach.
    The niche you pick is one that you are an expert in and can make a UNIQUE and COMPELLING contribution to the web (ie add value).

HOWEVER, your ability to write in the English language is so bad, you will never succeed. Pick something else to do.

Agent000, Sep 12, 2016 IP