1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Got listed in DMOZ

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by chicohuman, Feb 22, 2011.

Submitted about 3 months ago, and again about 1 months ago (without really knowing it could actually be bad).

I was listed in :
    http://www.dmoz.org/Computers/Internet/Chat/Video/

Website is FaceFlow

That was pretty recently, I just checked the Google cache for the above link which dated from February 18, and my site wasn't there yet.

I guess it's a good thing to be listed there, and it seems like it took less time than a lot of people to get listed.

Just felt like letting you know ;)

chicohuman, Feb 22, 2011 IP
  2. chicohuman

chicohuman Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem guys :) I enjoy sharing this kind of experience when other people are interested in it.

chicohuman, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  3. Nate55

Nate55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Out of interest, do you know the last time the category was updated before your site was listed? I have submitted to a category that hasn't been updated for 4 years - not holding out much hope for a listing!

Nate55, Mar 16, 2011 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is a technical error that means the dates at the bottom of categories are not changing, so do not beleive the date.

Agent000, Mar 16, 2011 IP