1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Got instant 2nd Place in Google - Give advices to make it First in SERP

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MervikHaums, Oct 12, 2009.

Hi there,

we've got 2nd place for the keyword "" Quality SEO Tips "". We have done all the things that can help to get more SE attention. But we guess that it may require advanced level of seo tactics implementation for making it the first one.

You can see the results at (http://google.co.in - Third Result)

International Google (http://google.com/intl/en/ - Third Result )

Google.com - Second Result

Thanks for your suggestions.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
    MervikHaums, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  2. Michael

Michael Raider

Best Answers:

Why would you want to waste time and effort into going from 1 to 2 for a search term no one uses?

- Michael

Michael, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  3. Canonical

Canonical Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL Must be a VERY non-competitive term as Michael said. In Yahoo! Site Explorer I see whopping 5 backlinks... 1 squidoo link, 1 mylot.com link, 2 DP forum posts, and one ukbusinessforum.co.uk post.

Probably 1 natural backlink will put you at number 1.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
    Canonical, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  4. MervikHaums

MervikHaums Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, as you said i also saw that there is no good search volume, but getting good ranks in long tail keywords later will help us to rank better I think :) . It may can make pages search engine friendly. So why we should sit idle when we can easily grab all the related keywords, if you are giving any related keyword searches - you can see the blog there. That's good actually..

5. anglefourfivemedia

anglefourfivemedia Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah he's right. Nobody is searching for that keyword, if your selling services and you tell potential client's, "hey look here we're #2 for 'quality seo tips'!" Than it may help you but other than that, that's a worthless keyword.

anglefourfivemedia, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  6. MervikHaums

MervikHaums Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi friend, you have the point with you. This is what all the "Spam SEO Guru' s doing. They wont show the search volume. I could also tell someone that just with two days I could grab the first place for a smart keyword. How s that :) ?