1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Got disapproved by google adsense in second review

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by tanvir71, Dec 18, 2015.

I have been applying for the google adsense for quite a while and i always get disapproved. Every time, I got approved for the first review, but disapprove in second review. I really don't know what i am doing wrong. If there is any problem in my site posts, how i fixed these. Please help me, experts on here. My blog link is http://www.agrihealthcare.com/

tanvir71, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Poorly written useless junk; really bad use of the English language and grammar; what qualifications do you have to write on medical topics?
    The site is never going to get adsense.

Agent000, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  3. tanvir71

tanvir71 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your advise, but this is not my answer. If you don't know perfect answer, why you do this? Useless answer it is.

tanvir71, Dec 20, 2015 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why is the answer useless?. Your site sucks - what more can I say? Your command of the English language and grammar is below an acceptable level. Advertisers that pay good money for clicks do not want their adverts on junk. That is why it did not get approved and won't be approved. What more can I tell you? Google obviously agrees as they keep rejecting you!

Agent000, Dec 20, 2015 IP
  5. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just work on your English and Grammar. Or maybe pay someone(outsource) your writings?

KatnissEverdeen, Dec 20, 2015 IP