1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules Got a warning but not sure why

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by thecatalyst, Sep 27, 2015.

I received an email that said "Warning Received for Started In Wrong Area"

I posted an ad under the market place to sell advertising in the form of posts. It was in the advertising section. So I'm confused why I received this message. Maybe someone thought I was trying to selling content creation or something?

thecatalyst, Sep 27, 2015 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Content Creation would be where it goes, as that is what you are doing.

digitalpoint, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  3. Photius Coutsoukis

Photius Coutsoukis Member

Best Answers:
    The advertising can be for multiple things such as contents, sites, domains, link sales and many more. You must post in only related section. You can check complete list of sub sections in Marketplace section.

Good luck

Photius Coutsoukis, Oct 17, 2015 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Warnings stink, I know :)

However, they are actually a blessing in disguise because they allow you to know what you're doing wrong and give you a chance to correct it.

Just be sure to read exactly why your post was moved/deleted and try not to make the same mistake again.

DP is usually good about giving several warnings before hitting you with a ban or suspension, so remember to always follow the rules.

I have over 1,500 posts - and sometimes I get caught up in the moment and post something against the rules without thinking...It happens.

The warning brings me back down to earth with a slap on the wrist.

The areas in which DP is not so forgiving are self promotion and SPAM - so don't do that!

Your warning points will go away after some time, so just follow the rules and all will be well :D

Matthew Sayle, Oct 17, 2015 IP