1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Got a Lot of forums

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by plot, Dec 21, 2007.

1. RectangleMan

RectangleMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You might want to actually quote me correctly. I said "nearly useless" and I have clearly stated that directory submissions should be included in an overall plan to promote.

btw..can you PM me a list of your directories? Curious if I have submitted to them and I would like to see the type of quality sites you have. Thanks.

RectangleMan, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  2. aliks0905

aliks0905 Member

Best Answers:
    my forum doesnt have that many members, about 9.5k, (http://winwarez.net/forum.php) but I made it so that in order to not have to reply to posts to see hidden content, they must make at least 50 posts, so that helps quite a bit. you'll notice in the General Software forum i have 357 topics, and 3934 posts. thats my way.

aliks0905, Dec 30, 2007 IP
  3. WatchOut

WatchOut Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry for misquoting, here is my recent project, still working on SE, trying to drive a good amount of traffic, but as you may see I am still working on it, have to build a good collection of listings in order to ensure that my users experience a real web directory.

Web Catalogue

WatchOut, Dec 30, 2007 IP