1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Got a little of money need ideas

Discussion in 'General Business' started by aperez159, Jul 27, 2014.

Hey! I been thinking about ways to invest my money in order to generate some income. Honestly I have a little over $2000 and I want to make it work for me. any ideas? I have a couple of websites but they are really not generating any money for me. I would love to sell something that seems to be the best way to make money but what? I hate amway, herbalife and all of those type of companies... any recommendations?

aperez159, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  2. cborrx

cborrx Member

Best Answers:
    We can get you there. First things first...it isn't going to happen overnight. Next what niches are your sites in? Have you tried building a list of subscribers to your niche and dripping quality content on them so that you are now the go-to guy in that niche? If so, great. If not, time to start.

cborrx, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  3. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hmmm I would say, don't throw your $2k at anything first. What is your goal? Internet Marketing?
    The foundations of IM:
    - Build a Blog
    - Build a List
    - Find Affiliate Products

After which, use your $2k to SCALE THINGS UP, mainly through Paid Advertising.

Ethan Alvin, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  4. Ted Hive

Ted Hive Member

Best Answers:
    I tried many kinds of "Make money online", such as Freelancer, Adsense, Affiliate. Best experience I found is: "To make money online you have to learn how to sell something over Internet". If you were Freelancer, you have to sell your outsourcing services. If you work with Adsense, you have to sell your contents. If you work with Affiliate, you have to sell another's products/services. So, my recommendations for you is as following:

+ Take a course of "How to sell".
    + Start with Amazon Affiliate and sell somethings which is easy to sell
    + After then, start selling somethings you are interested on eBay, Amazon, or on your own shop (use shopping cart solution like shopify.com, miiduu.com, etc.)

Ted Hive, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    $2k is such a tiny amount of money to have as savings it would freak me out to spend it on anything that isn't essential. What happens if your car breaks down? washing machine blows up? landlord gives you notice? I'd be looking at ways to boost your income in a steady and reliable way before I started throwing money at online schemes.

sarahk, Jul 27, 2014 IP
    ThreeGuineaWatch and NetStar like this.
  6. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try and sell something. Right now I do for a client optimization and after 1 week he already sold products. Amount is pretty good considering the site is new (almost $250). The idea is to find something that is very easy to sell. Either something cheap but a good brand so you can have a good ROI yourself, either something expensive. Few sales but very good ROI too. If you need some help let me know. I could give you some tips.

Best,
    Matt:)

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  7. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't have a profitable web site now that $2,000 you most likely won't see a return on. So if that's all you have... keep it in your bank account. You really DON'T need to spend money. Figure out what you want to do first. App development, provide services, affiliate marketing, create a program, write a book etc. Once you figure that out the next step would be to implement it. The only overhead when first starting out SHOULD be Domain, Hosting, Education, and Software.

In fact... I would recommend everyone NOT to pump any money in to their ideas until they have already made money with them.

NetStar, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  8. aperez159

aperez159 Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome comments thanks everyone!

aperez159, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  9. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First, Focus on generating traffic into your site and build relationship with your targeted audience. Establish your website's reputation first and earn trust from your visitors.

KylieSweet, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  10. CBJas

CBJas Peon

Best Answers:
    I would buy a general health domain and start writing a blog, and promote health products in your posts, we (cashburners.com) have plenty of different products you can use to base your posts on and quietly promote products at the same time.

CBJas, Aug 6, 2014 IP
  11. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are good at something like Blogging, or Youtube Advertising... or just about any method of driving traffic to your site then you can make handsome amount.

janinaherz, Aug 8, 2014 IP
  12. Colby Bauer

Colby Bauer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Because you have limited funds to start a business I would recommend searching kickstarter.com for products that have done really well or you think could do really well, then a kickstarter campaign yourself. You don't hardly need any money to run a campaign, but if your idea proves to have demand and you reach your goal then you have some more cash to start up your idea and better you know people will buy your product.

Good luck!

CB

Colby Bauer, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  13. skymoney

skymoney Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can start to adult production! shoot a few adult movies and sell for adult affiliate programs!

skymoney, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  14. davidbox

davidbox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    List building and promoting CPL offers.
    If you monetize you list, you can easily make $2 per every dollar invested and build a list for free.
    Once you have 10k-20 subs. You can start making those huge paydays.

davidbox, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  15. James Christy

James Christy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with Colby Bauer. You should search Kickstarter to find ideas on products that have already succeeded. Once you get in the routine of looking at new products and ideas, you will get in that mindset of thinking differently.

James Christy, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  16. shaniusmang

shaniusmang Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you expert in selling then you can join affiliate network then you get earn amazing money and you can also start promoting CPA offer and if you lead your visitor to Insurance Offer or Weight loss offers then you can earn big money too.You can use this money in promotion of cpa offers.

shaniusmang, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  17. theyd

theyd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello.
    I will suggest List Building.
    But always remember, it's all about targeted List instead huge List.

Good luck my brother.

theyd, Sep 18, 2014 IP