1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google's Update is coming soon

Discussion in 'Google' started by alicemarvin23, Mar 21, 2015.

1. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your correct, that most all decent sites that are created to make money online have been updated. Except with the market I'm referring to. Which is local businesses (local SEO) sites that have no Webmaster knowledge and haven't updated their sites. I've check several companies that are my competitors that rank well currently and 3 of them have sites that doesn't pass Google's Mobile Friendly test. So for me this will be a benefit but for SEO, money making sites and big brands, etc- won't be as big of an impact.
    But if your a small business that threw a site up 5-10 years ago just to say your online-they will start to lose out. Probably won't realize why their traffic dropped either, they're busy running a day-to-day business. Google may earn more revenue(Adwords) due to this. haha

kjh-08, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  2. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you're competing in the world of local SEO and your competitors didn't even update their websites? It would be quite unwise to hire their services if those SEO "experts" can't even sort out their own websites.

praetserge, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  3. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about? I'm talking about local "trades" businesses, like electricians, plumbers, heating and air, etc. That use local SEO to rank locally.

kjh-08, Mar 29, 2015 IP
  4. consul

consul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Responsive web design is taking over 2015 indeed. The only way to keep up is to make sure your website is also mobile-friendly. If you haven't done so, start thinking now. Consider hiring a web designer if you must.

consul, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  5. ravau

ravau Member

Best Answers:
    I'm ready for update.. as long as mobile test tool is adequate. Last week mobile reached 50% (sic) on my site

ravau, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  6. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you need to check to make sure your website is ready for the update you can check this article

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  7. dewalds86

dewalds86 Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I have read this update is coming out the 21 of April. These are exciting times with regards to SEO. The web is becoming more and more mobile. It would be bad for your business not to have a mobile friendly website.

dewalds86, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  8. alvinperez

alvinperez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its seems they are going to update regarding Mobile Search or Mobile Friendly Websites update is about to come

alvinperez, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  9. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's 21 April and so far... nothing.
    No news about movement in rankings and such.

praetserge, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  10. Lipipaliwal

Lipipaliwal Banned

Best Answers:
    Google is now updated. The new update is that Google starting giving more preference to responsive websites.

Lipipaliwal, May 1, 2015 IP
  11. LinnieMoneyMaker

LinnieMoneyMaker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to see the video for expending the mobile friendly websites.

LinnieMoneyMaker, May 26, 2015 IP
  12. creamtown

creamtown Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest, I've been working hard to make my website's design more user friendly in order to get better pageviews. But I'm still struggling with that. But i'm interested to well-optimize my website's design to mobile devices in the near weeks. And with more and more people visiting websites by using their smartphones or tablets, I think there's no way we don't this issue seriously. Sooner or later, the vast majority people on earth will be browsing the web with their smartphones or tablets, instead of laptops. So I think we need to embrace the future immediately, especially when knowing that competition out there is still not that fierce.

creamtown, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  13. Ali Sajjad

Ali Sajjad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you man, i have done and get this by google,
    Awesome! This page is mobile-friendly.

Ali Sajjad, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  14. Amme john

Amme john Member

Best Answers:
    Am little bit confused about Google "Top heavy update". I read many blogs , articles and also Wikipedia for this point but even I could not get the eject work of this Google updates. Can anyone help me?

Amme john, Jun 11, 2015 IP