1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google's Supplemental Result for Amazon Affiliates

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by myhart, Jun 8, 2006.

Anyone seeing any improvement in the number of their Amazon affiliate pages avoiding Google's supplemental result? I have one store that has about 150 pages that are not in the supplemental result (147,000 indexed). This number seems to be increasing? Haven't changed anything in about a year. So am rather surprised as all pages were previously in the supplemental results!

myhart, Jun 8, 2006 IP
  2. sasquash_0

sasquash_0 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I have a question regardng Amazon.com resellers. I have a client who wants a list of all amazon.com resellers, he wants information such as reseller name, address, phone, fax, reseller number, reseller level, store URL. I'm not that familir with Amazon, so I'm a bit confused on how to get this info. Is there anyway of retrieving this information directly by looking at the Amazon.com website???

Possibly by looking at the URL etc..

This is mainly just to complie a mailing list.

Any advice would be helpful??

Thanks
    Jodi :0)

sasquash_0, Jun 8, 2006 IP
  3. richardevanslee

richardevanslee Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm seeing some decent traffic for a couple of Amazon affilate sites that are within distinctive content domains.

But I actually mean to change that. My oldest site, with five ODP listings and lots of inbound links was heavily penalized by Google a few months ago. So I want to downplay my Amazon stuff until I have time to make the pages more individual.

Richard

richardevanslee, Jun 8, 2006 IP
  4. myhart

myhart Peon

Best Answers:
    Be a large list of names! As there are over 1,000,000 Amazon.com affiliates. Don't have any idea how many websites offer Amazon's products. Total probably well over that number as many of us have quite a few websites. Anyway I doubt that info is available to the public. What is the info to be used for?

My goal also! Been working for a number of months to learn enough PHP to create my own "simple" scripts. Started a new website today using real estate articles and Amazon's ECS. Plan to limited the Amazon products/books with the hope of avoiding the supplemental results.

Real Estate Knowledge

myhart, Jun 9, 2006 IP